0.5mL TwistLock Microcentrifuge Tubes
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Screw Cap Tubes are ideal for long term use in a variety of situations. Manufactured to the most rigid standards, these can be used in extremes of temperature: from vapor phase liquid nitrogen through to boiling applications. The cap and O-ring are designed to be the perfect complement to the screw tube, thus ensuring a perfect seal. When the naturally low-binding properties of the virgin polypropylene are combined with the leak free seal and certified from DNase, RNase and DNA, then these provide the ideal long-term storage solution. For your convenience, we also provide styles of tubes with graduations at 100uL intervals with writing patches.
- Laser Tough-Tags® 0.94" x 0.50"$60.00
- 200ul Racked/Sterile Wide Orifice Pipette Tips$34.90
- SmoothRack - 72 Test Tube Rack$17.95
- BAXTER/FENWAL Blood Bag Canister for 4R-9953 & 4R-5461 Blood Bags$10.45
- SPINBAR, STIRRING BAR, OCTAGON, 2" X 5/16"$6.50
- 15ml Centrifuge Tubes, Bulk Packaged, Non-Sterile, TrueLine$149.90
- 5ml SnapLock MacroTubes$37.50
- Tacky Traxx, White, 26'' x 45'', 30 Sheets/Mat, 4 Mats/Case$65.25
- Blue Chux Absorbant Underpads - 17" x 24"$39.00
There have been no reviews for this product.