AccuTherm Microtube Shaking Incubator
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
- Eight interchangeable aluminum blocks accommodate PCR plates and tubes ranging from 0.2mL - 15mm.
- Fine-tune speed control
- Rapid heating and cooling
- Compact footprint
The newest addition to Labnet International's constant temperature equipment line, the AccuTherm™ Microtube Shaking Incubator is a temperature-controlled vortexer using peltier technology to rapidly heat and cool your important samples.
Bioscience ApplicationsThe combination of heating/cooling with shaking makes the AccuTherm™ Microtube Shaking Incubator ideal for many life science research applications in molecular biology, biochemistry, and clinical chemistry. Its compact footprint incorporates an intuitive control panel with large multicolor display, allowing users to easily program and view temperature, time and speed settings.
- 1.2ml Microdilution Tubes$23.50
- FreeStyle Purple Nitrile Gloves$74.90
- BlotBoy Nutating Rockers$359.00
- Stainless Steel Frame for 5 BAXTER/FENWAL 4R9955 Canisters$26.00
- M495-6 Modular Storage Drawer$149.90
- Magnetic Stirrer (Scale)$169.90
- Cincinnati Surgical disposable scalpel, Size 10$11.40
- AccuPlate Analog Stirrers, Hot Plates, and Hot Plate Stirrers$177.00
- Sapphire PCR Tube, 0.2 ML, domed cap, assorted, 10000/Case$493.23
There have been no reviews for this product.