TPP Serological Pipettes
- Send to friend
- Related products
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
* Ergonomic, shorter design; reservoir adds significant volume without adding significant length * Drip-free tip design * Absolutely smooth pipette interior prevents cell hang-up or clumping * Reverse graduations for ascending or descending pipetting * Color coded cotton plugs and dispenser boxes * DNAse/RNAse-free, low endotoxin level <0.1EU/ml * Sterilized by gamma irradiation * Individually wrapped in peel-off paper/plastic wrapperTPP Serological Pipettes are high-quality disposable pipettes that can be used for a variety of applications. Each serological pipette is individually wrapped in a plastic, seal-tight wrapper and comes packaged in a space-saving, stackable dispenser box. Color coding on both the pipettes and the dispensers make it simple to determine the size/volume of each pipette. A tear-off strip in the front of the dispenser creates an opening that is large enough to permit quick and easy removal of the pipettes, while also providing a simple way to check how many pipettes there are remaining. The 2m, 5ml, and 10ml serological pipettes now feature reduced lengths for easier handling, which is especially useful when working in confined spaces such as a containment hood.
- 100mm TPP Tissue Culture Dishes$200.51
- 10mL Aspirator Pipettes, Wide Mouth$69.00
- Cryovials - Lip Seal and External Threads$139.00
- Cryovial Cap Inserts$14.00
- Aspirating Pipettes$64.00
- 15ml Centrifuge Tubes, Styrofoam Rack, TrueLine$89.90
- Autoclave and Biohazard Bags$22.90
- 5ml Serological Pipette, CELLSTAR, Individually Wrapped, 200/Case$42.62
There have been no reviews for this product.