TPP T150 Peel-Off Flasks
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
The new Peel-Off Tissue Culture Flasks from TPP feature a 150cm2 growth surface and a peel-off cover that allows direct access to the flask's growth surface. This unique feature makes cell retrieval easier and faster when compared to the typical, cumbersome task of retrieving cells through the neck of the flask. Also available is the 115cm2 with barrier (height 15mm) for almost square culture surface of 115cm2 (about 10 x 11cm). The cover material is a high-grade, non-toxic, multi-layer plastic film with outstanding transparency, allowing for microscopic examination of flask contents. The flasks themselves are made from high-grade, low-toxin polystyrene with side volume graduations and a white marking space. Only the growth surface of the flask is Tissue Culture treated, eliminating undesirable adhesion of cells on the side. The special, filtered screw cap contains a 0.2µm hydrophobic membrane, pretreated for liquid repellence, allowing for optimal gas exchange even when the membrane comes in contact with liquid.
- 10ul Low Binding Pipette Tips$14.90
- Upright Freezer Drawer Rack for 2" Boxes (Capacity: 9 Boxes)$81.42
- Upright Freezer Drawer Rack for Bottles (Capacity: 25" x 4 1/2" -- 2 Drawers)$119.00
- 7/16" Tough Spots on a roll, White, 1000/roll$25.00
- SlideFile™ Slide Storage System$9.90
- Pipette Carousel for 6 Pipettes, Universal$79.00
- C/S steel blade, 100/box, Size 21$38.20
- Labnet Digital Dry Baths$375.00
- Mini Vortex Mixer, Blue$105.00
There have been no reviews for this product.