Accuris SmartCheck™ 100bp DNA Ladder, 500ul / 100 lanes
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
- Ready-to-use formulation includes loading buffer and tracking dye
- 500µl suitable for 100 lanes (5µl per lane)
- Higher intensity reference bands
- Ultra pure production allows economical ambient shipping
Protocol: Briefly vortex the tube and use 5µl per lane. Additional loading buffer is not required.
Concentration: 0.1 mg/ml
Tracking dye: bromophenol blue and xylene cyanol
Buffer formulation: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 5mM EDTA, 12.5% glycerol, 0.008% bromophenol blue, 0.008% xylene cyanol
Shipping and Storage: SmartCheck™ DNA Ladders are shipped at ambient temperature. On arrival, store at -20°C for optimum stability and long-term storage up to 15 months.
Production: SmartCheck™ ladders are produced from proprietary plasmids, digested to completion. A multistep chromatography method is used to ensure purity and DNA quality.
Quality Control: Each lot of SmartCheck™ DNA Ladders is tested with a spectrophotometer to confirm DNA concentration, as well as agarose electrophoresis to confirm band sharpness
- 200ul Gel Loading Pipette Tips$16.90
- Eclipse Reload Pipette Tips$23.90
- Upright Freezer Drawer Racks for 1mL Blood Sample Tubes (Capacity: 360 Tubes)$222.50
- Hermle Z383/Z383K High Performance Universal Centrifuges$5,733.00
- UltraSense Powder-Free Nitrile Gloves$115.00
- Enduro Semi-Dry Blotter$1,020.00
- C/S steel blade, 100/box, Size 15$38.20
- myringotomy blades, sterile, 10/box$47.00
- Tacky Traxx, White, 36'' x 45'', 30 Sheets/Mat, 4 Mats/Case$88.45