Benchmark Micro Bead Sterilizer
- Send to friend
- Related products
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Benchmark's Micro Bead Sterilizer is ideal for the sterilization of small research tools (forceps, scissors, etc.). When the chamber is filled with the included glass beads, high temperatures (up to 300°C) can be used to eliminate the presence of bacteria, spores and other microorganisms.
Chamber temperature can be viewed on the large LED control panel and conveniently adjusted with the control knob. The outer casing of the unit stays cool to the touch, even when the sterilizer is used all day. The supplied safety cover can be placed over the opening to conserve energy and reduce the heating/ramping rate. The Micro Bead Sterilizer does not use gas, flame or chemicals and is safe for use in hoods.
With adjustable temperature, the application range of the sterilizer can also be exanded into incubations and the decontamination of plastic objects/tools.
This product is designed for RESEARCH USE ONLY.
Not intended for clinical use.
|Temp. Range:||100 to 300°C|
Approx. 25 min. to 300°C
|Chamber Height:||B1201: 80mm / B1202: 140mm|
|Dimensions:(w x d x h)|
5.5 x 5.7 x 6.1 in. / 14 x 14.5 x 15.5cm (B1201)
5.5 x 5.7 x 8.7 in. / 14 x 14.5 x 21.5cm (B1202)
|Chamber Bead Capacity:||B1201: 150g / B1202: 300g|
|Weight:||B1201: 2kg / B1202: 2.5kg|
|Electrical:||115V or 230V, 50-60Hz 120W (B1202: 250W)|
- 1.2ml Microdilution Tubes$23.50
- FreeStyle Purple Nitrile Gloves$74.90
- BlotBoy Nutating Rockers$359.00
- Stainless Steel Frame for 5 BAXTER/FENWAL 4R9955 Canisters$26.00
- M495-6 Modular Storage Drawer$149.90
- Magnetic Stirrer (Scale)$169.90
- Cincinnati Surgical disposable scalpel, Size 10$11.40
- AccuPlate Analog Stirrers, Hot Plates, and Hot Plate Stirrers$177.00
- Sapphire PCR Tube, 0.2 ML, domed cap, assorted, 10000/Case$493.23