BioPette Plus 0.1-2.0μl Pipette
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Exceptional Comfort and Easy Operation
These precision autoclavable pipettes are designed with a finger hook for exceptional comfort and easy single-hand operation. Lightweight and well balanced, the BioPette™ Plus single channel pipettes fit comfortably in either the right or left hand and offer very low plunger forces. Chemically resistant, maintenance-free seals and finely polished pistons provide unsurpassed accuracy sample after sample.
The continuously adjustable, digital micrometer is slightly recessed with a volume lock to prevent unintentional change while pipetting. For convenience, volume can also be adjusted by turning the push-button.
Fully Autoclavable Manual Pipettes
Ergonomically positioned, the tip ejector reduces fatigue during prolonged use. BioPette™ Plus pipettes have a universal shaft that will accept most pipette tips. The stainless steel tip ejector is adjustable to accommodate various styles of tips and removable for pipetting into narrow tubes. The BioPette™ Plus pipettes are fully autoclavable. Eight models cover the volume range from 0.1 μl to 10,000 μl. A calibration tool is included with each unit for easy in-lab recalibration. Pipettes are individually tested and supplied with a certificate of quality.
- Superior accuracy and reproducibility in accordance with EN ISO 8655
- Continuously adjustable volume selection with Volume Lock
- Low plunger forces
- Adjustable and removable stainless steel tip ejector
- BioPette™ Plus four pack available
- 20ul AvantGuard Barrier Pipette Tips$48.90
- Tough-Tags on a Roll (1.50" x 0.75" - WHITE ONLY)$30.00
- 96 Well Low Profile PCR Plates$38.90
- 8L MyBath Digital Water Bath$859.00
- Lance sterile scalpels, 10/box, Size 11$11.40
- Graduated Solution Reservoirs$49.00
- Tacky Traxx, Blue, 36'' x 36'', 30 Sheets/Mat, 4 Mats/Case$60.18
- Orbi-Shaker™ MP Microplate Shaker$738.65
- 2mL Serological Pipette, PS, Paper/Plastic Wrapped, Sterile, w/ 1/100 Graduations, GRN Color Code, 1000/Case$135.90