Z306 Hermle Centrifuge Bundle
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
Z306 - Compact, Universal Centrifuge
The Hermle Z 306 centrifuge is the most compact of the universal units in the Hermle line. This centrifuge accommodates microplates and tubes up to 100 mL in swing-out and fixed angle rotors. A broad speed range and high g-force make the Z306 ideal for applications from clinical research to molecular biology.
Clinical And Industrial Applications
The small universal laboratory centrifuge offers a wide range of applications, which covers clinical laboratory requirements, research, as well as industrial laboratory use. The Z306 universal centrifuge offers many accessories, including rotors for microtitreplates and high speed fixed angle rotors for reaction vessels or centrifuge tubes up to 50mL.
Additionally, swing out rotors, which hold a volume of 4 x 100 mL can be used with special adapters for tissue culture tubes and also for all common blood tubes.
This wide range of accessories makes the Z306 laboratory centrifuge indispensable in research laboratories and small clinical hospital laboratories.
Clinical And Research Features
- Maintenance-free induction drive
- Microprocessor with large LCD display
- Lid lock
- Automatic rotor identification system with over speed protection, immediately upon rotor insertion
- Active imbalance-identification and cut-off (rotor-specific)
- Imbalance tolerant drive
- A large variety of rotors and accessories
- Manufactured according to international safety regulations, i.e. IEC 61010
- Audible signal at the end of each run with several melody options
- Rotor exchange is easy to handle
- Noise level under 63 dBA at max. speed
- Improved ventilation system keeps samples cool
Distinct Control Panel
- Simple one handed operation
- Easy to program with gloves on
- Splash proof digital display
- Permanent indication of Preset and Actual Values
- Selection of speed in both rpm and g-force, with increments of 10
- 10 acceleration and 10 deceleration rates, possibility of unbraked deceleration
- Pre-selection of running time from 10 s to 99 h 59 min. or continuous
- Storage of up to 99 runs including rotor type
- Quick-key for short runs
- Diagnostic program