1.5mL SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes
- Send to friend
- Related products
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Light Labs' SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes offer several features for benchtop work. The tubes have a click seal which insures closure during boiling and benchtop work. The larger cap makes for a bigger writing surface and ease of opening and closing. Researchers working with hundreds of microcentrifuge tubes every day love these tubes because they open easier than most tubes, yet stay closed during most applications. The SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge tubes are RNase/DNase/Pyrogen free and packaged 500 tubes/pack.
- 12-Strip PCR Tubes Supplied with Optically Clear Flat Cap Strips$85.90
- Bulk 200ul Yellow Pipette Tips$11.99
- 1000ul Bulk Blue Pipette Tips$12.95
- 2" Cardboard Cryovial Box with Dividers$2.15
- Stacked 10ul Pipette Tips, Low Binding, Sterile$25.90
- 100 Place Styrofoam Rack$5.99
- Bulk 200ul Yellow Pipette Tips with Fine Points$11.99
- 100 Place Freezer Racks$28.90
- MultiMax Reload Pipette Tips$24.50
There have been no reviews for this product.