1.5mL SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes
- Send to friend
- Related products
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Light Labs' SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes offer several features for benchtop work. The tubes have a click seal which insures closure during boiling and benchtop work. The larger cap makes for a bigger writing surface and ease of opening and closing. Researchers working with hundreds of microcentrifuge tubes every day love these tubes because they open easier than most tubes, yet stay closed during most applications. The SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge tubes are RNase/DNase/Pyrogen free and packaged 500 tubes/pack.
- Bulk 200ul Yellow Pipette Tips$9.99
- 1000ul Bulk Blue Pipette Tips$12.95
- 10ul Low Binding Pipette Tips$14.90
- 2" Cardboard Cryovial Box with Dividers$2.15
- No-Stick SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes$14.99
- 3" Cardboard Freezer Box with Dividers$2.79
- Labeling Tape - 3/4" x 500"$5.59
- MultiMax Reload Pipette Tips$24.50
- RoyalTouch300 Purple Nitrile Gloves$21.90
There have been no reviews for this product.