1.5mL SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes
- Send to friend
- Related products
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Light Labs' SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes offer several features for benchtop work. The tubes have a click seal which insures closure during boiling and benchtop work. The larger cap makes for a bigger writing surface and ease of opening and closing. Researchers working with hundreds of microcentrifuge tubes every day love these tubes because they open easier than most tubes, yet stay closed during most applications. The SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge tubes are RNase/DNase/Pyrogen free and packaged 500 tubes/pack.
- Bulk 200ul Yellow Pipette Tips$11.99
- 1000ul Bulk Blue Pipette Tips$12.95
- 200ul Low Binding Pipette Tips$14.90
- 1.7mL Colored SureLock Microcentrifuge Tubes$15.90
- 2" Cardboard Cryovial Box with Dividers$2.15
- Stacked 10ul Pipette Tips, Low Binding$22.90
- Bulk 200ul Yellow Pipette Tips with Fine Points$11.99
- MultiMax Reload Pipette Tips$24.50
- Stacked 200ul Natural Pipette Tips$25.90
There have been no reviews for this product.