- 0.2ml PCR tubes supplied with 12-strip optically clear flat caps
- Ultra-thin walls ensure efficient thermal transfer and maximum yield, yet are strong enough to prevent crushing.
- Clear tubes provide high clarity for visualizing contents.
- For use in medical, pharmaceutical and food industry, and molecular biology.
- Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free.
- 80 strips/pack
This benchtop bag holder is tailor-made for 8.5 x 11″ autoclave bags, providing the perfect disposal container for all the contaminated or expended materials in your lab.
• Compact – Only 3 x 5 inch footprint
• Holds 8.5 x 11 inch bags
• Sturdy – Steel Construction
• Perfect benchtop disposal container for tips, tubes, gloves, plates, etc.(hide)
• RNase/DNase/Pyrogen Free
• Reference Marks
• Fine point
*Soft Fit Collar
Ideal Use: Bottles & Beakers
Sheet Layout: 4 across - 3 down
U of M: 240/pack (hide)
Label Size: 1.50" x 0.50" (38mm x 13mm)
Ideal Use: 1.5-2.0mL Tubes (hide)
• Tested and verified for fit and function with LTS pipettors
• Available in all the most popular sized and formats
• One handed operation
• Light weight and intuitive to use
• Can be used with volumes ranging from 1mL to 100mL (hide)
• Exceptionally small footprint
• High maximum speed (14,000rpm/16,000 x g)
• Extremely quiet operation
• Complete with rotor (18 x 1.5/2.0ml)
• Available in 5 colors
• 1-year warranty (hide)