1.1mL 96-W Deep Well Plate, Round Bottom, 50/Case
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
- Ideal for sample collection, preparation, and long-term storage.
- HTS-friendly—compatible with most liquid-handling robots.
- SBS footprint meets ANSI/SLAS 1-2004.
- Flatness tested for reliable automation performance.
- Raised rims on each well facilitate secure sealing with films or sealing mats.
- Optimum sample mixing and recovery through highly-polished wells with radiused corners.
- Ultra-clear for easy visualization of samples.
- Centrifugation to 4,000 RCF.
- Manufactured from virgin polypropylene to ensure complete sample recovery, chemical resistance, and compatibility with long-term storage needs.
- Certified free of detectable DNase, RNase, DNA, and PCR inhibitors. Sterile plates are also pyrogen-free.
- Bar coded plates available—contact SSIbio for details.
- Alphanumeric indexing molded in on A-H and 1-12 axes.
- Laser Cryo-Tags® 1.69" x 0.75"$60.00
- 10ul Inoculation Loops$57.00
- Upright Freezer Drawer Racks for 3mL Blood Sample Tubes (Capacity: 250 Tubes)$169.10
- Orthopedic and general surgery blade, 50/box, sterile, Shape V$30.40
- Hermle Z206 A Compact Centrifuge$1,899.90
- 25ml Serological Pipettes, Ind. Wrapped, Sterile, 200/case$79.50
- 36 x 2/1.5ml Fixed Angle Rotor for C0336 Series Centrifuges$699.00
- Accuris Hot Start 2X Taq Master Mix, 200 x 50p1 Reactions$127.50
- TBE (Tris-borate-EDTA), 1X, 50 Packs$123.25
There have been no reviews for this product.