222DS Benchtop Shaking Incubator - 115 V
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
Compact and Flexible
The 222DS Benchtop Shaking Incubator from Labnet International provides a small footprint with large performance, as well as unparalleled flexibility. The 222DS lab incubator lid has a low pivot point which provides a compact lab friendly shaking incubator sure to fit on the lab bench and under your shelves. The large assortment of accessories allows users the flexibility to use for many molecular biology applications. The included software, not required for use, allows monitoring of RPM and temperature throughout runs and saving data to a PC. The 222DS benchtop shakers provide uniform motion even under adverse conditions.
- Large selection of accessories including 3 plate microplate hotel sized to accept 24 well plates
- Sticky mats
- 15/50ml combo tube holder capable of holding any combination of up to six 15ml and five 50ml centrifuge tubes
- Plastic clamps in 125, 250, 500 and 1L sizes
- Petri dish shelf capable of holding 60mm dishes
- Flexible Universal 30 x 30cm platform
- Includes USB cable and Windows compatible SmartChekTM Software
- SmartChek Software allows monitoring of RPM and temperature both realtime and for archiving.
- Flexibility to allow control from instrument keypad or from PC.
Providing a controlled environment for biological growth, Labnet benchtop shakers are designed to fit on your bench and provide superb functionality and usability in applications such as:
- Tissue culture
Includes 2 year warranty. Programming allows lid to be opened during run without resetting parameters. Auto Restart feature allows unit to continue operation even after a power outage. Easy to program with digital display