Orbit 300 Multipurpose Vortexer/Shaker
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Three interchangeable platforms (available separately) accommodate a variety of sample containers to make the Orbit 300 a truly multipurpose shaker. The flat platform, covered with a nonslip rubber mat, holds plates, dishes, boxes, etc. The microplate platform will accommodate up to four microplates. The remaining platform has spring loaded retaining bars that adjust to hold flasks, bottles, racks and other containers in place.
Time and speed are set and displayed digitally. Values are shown on the large, three digit LED. The broad speed range allows the Orbit 300 to be used for gentle mixing as well as vigorous agitation.
The shaker housing is constructed of heavy gauge, coated steel to reduce motor noise and lend stability to the unit. This compact shaker can be used in temperature controlled environments making it ideal for cold room or incubator use.
Supplied without a platform.
- Hinged Microcentrifuge Tube Freezer Racks$28.90
- 96 Well TPP Plates, Flat Bottom (Ind. Wrapped)$450.18
- Upright Freezer Drawer Rack for 15mL Centrifuge Tubes (Capacity: 60 Tubes)$79.00
- Upright Freezer Racks for 96-Deep Well Microtiter Plates and Micronic LOBO Racks with Locking Rod (Capacity: 30 Plates)$139.00
- Diamond Grip Latex Gloves$134.37
- SHEL LAB Digital Water Bath, 6 Liter Capacity$749.00
- SealPlate® ColorTab™ Sealing Films$49.99
- Lance sterile scalpels, 10/box, Size 10$11.40
- Sapphire Tip, 1250ul, Filter, Sterile, Racked, 768/Case$73.48
There have been no reviews for this product.