PetriSeal, 0.50" x 108'
- Send to friend
- Related products
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
PetriSeal Creates a tight seal and is temperature resistant, waterproof, and chemically resistant. Use PetriSeal with petri dishes, microtiter plates, and culture plates to prevent entry of contaminants. The seal remains flexible down to -30C and can withstand continuous exposure from -40C to 77C. Tests have shown that PetriSeal leaves no adhesive residue even after two years.
- Stacked 10ul Pipette Tips, Low Binding, Sterile$23.90
- 8-Strip Rainbow PCR Tubes and Caps$84.00
- Upright Metal Freezer Drawer Racks for 96-Well and 384-Well Microtiter Plates (Capacity: 27-36 Plates)$79.00
- Drosophila Vials 25mm x 95mm$46.60
- Micromesh -- Biopsy Processing / Embedding Cassettes (With 1 Compartment)$305.95
- Labnet Spectrafuge 6C Centrifuge$899.90
- Accuris™ Precision Balance, 500g, Readabiliity: 0.001g$995.00
- 1.1mL 96-W Deep Well Plate, Round Bottom, Sterile, 50/Case$167.30
- Tacky Traxx, Grey, 24''x 45'', 30 Sheets/Mat, 4 Mats/Case$48.33
PetriSeal works great for storing our plates and dishes. We have been using this product for years and I recommend this product to any micro lab.