Labnet Pro 30 Reciprocal Shaker (linear)
- Send to friend
- Related products
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Pro 30 Reciprocal Shaker without platform
Labnet's Pro 30 shaker features a left to right linear action to provide gentle to vigorous shaking. Four platform configurations make this model valuable for a variety of applications.
- Four stainless steel platform options
- Reciprocal motion for staining, washing blots and general mixing
- Economical analog control with easy-turn knobs
- Safe for cold room and incubator use
Modern styling gives the Pro 30 a small footprint and easy-access control panel. Speed and time are electronically controlled while their values are set with easy turn knobs.
The four platforms configurations include a large 30 x 30 cm flat platform with non-slip rubber mat to hold sample containers in place. For added capacity, a stacked double platform is also available. The spring loaded universal platform holds tube racks, bottles and odd shaped containers. Flasks up to 1L can be shaken of the flask clamp platform. Pre-drilled to hold a variety of different sized clamps, the platform and clamps are sold separately. Platforms are easily interchanged.
The Pro 30 is safe for use in temperature controlled environments. Compact in size, it will fit in both the Labnet 311 and 611 Series Incubators.
|Model Name||Labnet Pro 30 Reciprocal Shaker without platform|
- TPP Bottle Top Filter$252.02
- Cell Scrapers and Cell Lifters$75.00
- 2in. Mini Box with Drain Hole$2.00
- 48 Well PCR Plates$28.90
- 1.2ml Microdilution Tubes, Racked$36.75
- 0.5ml Blue Microcentrifuge Tubes, 1000/pack$21.00
- Labnet Spectrafuge 6C Centrifuge$899.90
- 1.1mL 96-W Deep Well Plate, Round Bottom, 50/Case$147.20
- 10 GSM Polypropylene Bouffant Cap, 21", Blue, 100 PCS/Polybag, 1000 PCS/Case