Accuris Hot Start 2X Taq Red Dye Master Mix, 1000 x 50p1 Reactions
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
- Exceptional sensitivity for low copy PCR.
- Ideal for multiplex PCR and amplification of GC-rich DNA.
- Same enhanced features as Accuris Taq Polymerase.
- Buffer optimized for fast cycling and reproducibility.
- Suppied with red dye.
Engineered for controlled polymerase activity, Accuris Hot Start Taq with red dye is bound with a monoclonal antibody that blocks enzyme activity. This allows reactions to be set up at room temperature without the risk of non-specific amplification.
When samples are ready, the reaction mixture is heated to 95°C to denature the antibody and initiate the reaction. Similar to the standard Accuris Taq, Hot Start Taq is provided with a 5X buffer, or in a ready to use 2X Master Mix. The Master Mix can be ordered with or without an incorporated red gel loading dye. The Red Dye Master Mix incorporates a red loading dye that allows amplified samples to be loaded directly on an agarose gel. The red color aids in visualization during pipetting, and higher density of the buffer ensures that the samples will drop into the gel wells.
- 2" Cardboard Cryovial Box with Dividers$2.15
- MultiGene OptiMax Thermal Cycler$2,995.00
- Upright Metal Freezer Drawer Rack for 100-Cell Hinged Boxes (Capacity: 9 Boxes)$129.00
- 100 Place Styrofoam Rack$5.99
- Mini DryBath MyBlock Mini$185.00
- Cell Dividers for 4" Cardboard Boxes$1.10
- UltraFlux PCR Strip Tubes, 120/pack$89.00
- Roto-Bot Programmable Rotators$420.75
- Mini Centrifuge w/ 8 Place Tube Rotor and 4 Place PCR Strip Tube Rotor$167.00