Accuris SmartCheck™ 50bp DNA Ladder, 500ul / 100 lanes
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
- Ready-to-use formulation includes loading buffer and tracking dye
- 500µl suitable for 100 lanes (5µl per lane)
- Higher intensity reference bands
- Ultra pure production allows economical ambient shipping
Protocol: Briefly vortex the tube and use 5µl per lane. Additional loading buffer is not required.
Concentration: 0.1 mg/ml
Tracking dye: bromophenol blue and xylene cyanol
Buffer formulation: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 5mM EDTA, 12.5% glycerol, 0.008% bromophenol blue, 0.008% xylene cyanol
Shipping and Storage: SmartCheck™ DNA Ladders are shipped at ambient temperature. On arrival, store at -20°C for optimum stability and long-term storage up to 15 months.
Production: SmartCheck™ ladders are produced from proprietary plasmids, digested to completion. A multistep chromatography method is used to ensure purity and DNA quality.
Quality Control: Each lot of SmartCheck™ DNA Ladders is tested with a spectrophotometer to confirm DNA concentration, as well as agarose electrophoresis to confirm band sharpness
- 1mL Reload Pipette Tips$23.95
- Labnet 6L Water Bath$636.00
- Laser Cryo-Babies® 0.94" x 0.50"$60.00
- Upright Freezer Drawer Rack for 2" Cardboard Boxes and 50mL Centrifuge Tubes (Capacity: 10 Boxes; 51 Tubes)$219.00
- So-Low -40C Upright Freezer, 30 Cubic Foot$10,137.60
- AccuPlate Digital Hotplates, Stirrers, and Stirring Hotplates$279.00
- Orthopedic and general surgery blade, 50/box, sterile, Shape V$30.40
- Orthopedic and general surgery blade, 50/box, sterile, Shape W$30.40
- Benchmark H1000-MR-T15 MAGic Clamp Tube Rack, 32x15ml, tubes$115.60