Accuris SmartCheck™ 50bp DNA Ladder, 5 x 500ul / 100 lanes
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
- Ready-to-use formulation includes loading buffer and tracking dye
- 500µl suitable for 100 lanes (5µl per lane)
- Higher intensity reference bands
- Ultra pure production allows economical ambient shipping
Protocol: Briefly vortex the tube and use 5µl per lane. Additional loading buffer is not required.
Concentration: 0.1 mg/ml
Tracking dye: bromophenol blue and xylene cyanol
Buffer formulation: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 5mM EDTA, 12.5% glycerol, 0.008% bromophenol blue, 0.008% xylene cyanol
Shipping and Storage: SmartCheck™ DNA Ladders are shipped at ambient temperature. On arrival, store at -20°C for optimum stability and long-term storage up to 15 months.
Production: SmartCheck™ ladders are produced from proprietary plasmids, digested to completion. A multistep chromatography method is used to ensure purity and DNA quality.
Quality Control: Each lot of SmartCheck™ DNA Ladders is tested with a spectrophotometer to confirm DNA concentration, as well as agarose electrophoresis to confirm band sharpness
- RotaRack Tube Rack$28.90
- 5 Slide Mailer$15.00
- Mini Lab Roller$313.90
- Upright Freezer Drawer Racks for 96 Deep-Well Microtiter Plates and Micronic LOBO Racks (Capacity: 9 Plates)$99.00
- Evolution One Latex Gloves$132.54
- MiniMixer 3D Nutating Shaker$322.15
- Microsette I -- Biopsy Processing / Embedding Cassettes (With 6 Compartments)$309.71
- 50ml Centrifuge Tubes, Styrofoam Rack, TrueLine$109.90
- C/S stainless steel handles, Size 4$7.80