Benchmark Micro Bead Sterilizer TALL
- Send to friend
- Related products
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Benchmark's Micro Bead Sterilizer is ideal for the sterilization of small research tools (forceps, scissors, etc.). When the chamber is filled with the included glass beads, high temperatures (up to 300°C) can be used to eliminate the presence of bacteria, spores and other microorganisms.
Chamber temperature can be viewed on the large LED control panel and conveniently adjusted with the control knob. The outer casing of the unit stays cool to the touch, even when the sterilizer is used all day. The supplied safety cover can be placed over the opening to conserve energy and reduce the heating/ramping rate. The Micro Bead Sterilizer does not use gas, flame or chemicals and is safe for use in hoods.
With adjustable temperature, the application range of the sterilizer can also be exanded into incubations and the decontamination of plastic objects/tools.
This product is designed for RESEARCH USE ONLY.
Not intended for clinical use.
|Temp. Range:||100 to 300°C|
Approx. 25 min. to 300°C
|Chamber Height:||B1201: 80mm / B1202: 140mm|
|Dimensions:(w x d x h)|
5.5 x 5.7 x 6.1 in. / 14 x 14.5 x 15.5cm (B1201)
5.5 x 5.7 x 8.7 in. / 14 x 14.5 x 21.5cm (B1202)
|Chamber Bead Capacity:||B1201: 150g / B1202: 300g|
|Weight:||B1201: 2kg / B1202: 2.5kg|
|Electrical:||115V or 230V, 50-60Hz 120W (B1202: 250W)|
- MultiGene OptiMax Thermal Cycler$2,995.00
- Levo Plus Motorized Pipette Filler, 0.1-100ml$249.00
- CellTreat 50mL Flip Top Centrifuge Tubes$155.00
- Molecular Biology Grade, USP Purified Water$9.50
- Z36HK Hermle Centrifuge Bundle$12,250.00
- Tacky Traxx, Grey, 18''x36'', 30 Sheets/Mat, 4 Mats/Case$44.90
- Series 7100 Class 100 Gloves, Nitrile, HandPRO, White, 100 Gloves/Bag$24.50
- Accuris SmartCheck™ 1Kbp DNA Ladder, 5 x 500ul / 100 lanes$168.00