Labnet GDST-1365 ENDURO GDS Touch II Imaging System, 365nm
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
ENDURO™ GDS II and GDS Touch II are the next generation Gel Documentation Systems from Labnet International. These gel documentation systems are used for visualization of DNA and protein stained within a gel and provide photo documentation of these gels in a laboratory setting.
The GDS II comes in either a 302nm or 365nm version and runs on a Windows-based PC (not included). The GDS Touch II comes in either a 302nm or 365nm wavelength version with 470nm epi-blue lights for use with Safe Dyes that eliminate the need for ethium bromide. Both versions now come with a storage location on top to help maximize bench space and provide a place for accessories.
ENDURO™ GDS II Applications
- Visible protein stains like Coomassie blue or silver stain
- Designed for DNA
- Ethidium bromide
- Safe Dyes such as GelGreen® and SYBR™ Safe
- Region of interest (ROI) function allows optimal exposure in less than 30 seconds. No more multiple exposures to get good images!
- Transilluminator good for 30,000 hours so you won't need to buy replacement UV bulbs
- Save photo files as jpeg or 16bit Tiff files ideal for publication
- 2-year warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Included fully-featured qualitative software ideal for creating publication and notebook quality images