MC-24 Touch High Speed Microcentrifuge
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Benchmark’s MC-24 Touch is the first microcentrifuge in its class to feature touch screen control. In addition to the next generation control panel, the centrifuge also offers high speed (up to 13,500 rpm/16,800 xg) and a unique COMBI-Rotor™ that accepts both standard microtubes (1.5/2.0ml) and PCR tubes/strips (0.2ml), making this the perfect partner for any molecular biology laboratory.
The large, color touch screen shows actual speed (in rpm or rcf) along with set and remaining time. Up to 9 speed/time profiles can be stored in memory and the home screen displays a “mySpin” icon for instant recalls a designated favorite profile.
Supplied with Benchmark’s unique COMBI-Rotor™, the MC-24 Touch will accept 24 x 1.5/2.0ml tubes and 2 strips of 0.2ml tubes (16 x 0.2ml) without requiring separate adapters. Samples are kept cool, even during extended runs at the maximum speed setting by a proprietary air flow system that moves air evenly and quietly throughout the chamber.
The MC-24 Touch is cold room safe and carries a 2 year warranty.
|Speed||1,000 to 13,500 rpm|
(100 to 16,800 xg)
|Capacity||24 x 1.5/2.0ml|
2 x PCR Strips
(16 x 0.2ml)
|Increment||100 rpm/ 100 rcf|
|Timer||1 to 99 min. / cont|
|Dimensions||9 x 12 x 7.75 in.|
|Weight||14 lbs/ 6.4 kg|
|Electrical||115V, 60 Hz or|
230V, 50 Hz
- 1.2ml Microdilution Tubes$23.50
- FreeStyle Purple Nitrile Gloves$74.90
- BlotBoy Nutating Rockers$359.00
- Stainless Steel Frame for 5 BAXTER/FENWAL 4R9955 Canisters$26.00
- M495-6 Modular Storage Drawer$149.90
- Magnetic Stirrer (Scale)$169.90
- Cincinnati Surgical disposable scalpel, Size 10$11.40
- AccuPlate Analog Stirrers, Hot Plates, and Hot Plate Stirrers$177.00
- Sapphire PCR Tube, 0.2 ML, domed cap, assorted, 10000/Case$493.23