Mortexer Vortex Mixer
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
The Mortexer™ vortex mixer with it's unique design of the Multi-Head™ (included) features a traditional cup head for general purpose mixing, plus holds up to eight microcentrifuge tubes.
The drive system is balanced with Q-Drive™ technology, providing a smooth vortexing action, while minimizing noise and excessive vibration. This results in quieter, more efficient and longer lasting operation. Increased speed, up to 3400 rpm produces an instant vortex of even the largest sample sizes, including full 50ml tubes.
Other features include: "no-walk" suction feet, cold room/incubator compatibility and spill-proof electronic controls. Two year warranty.
- Unique Multi-Head™ for general purpose vortexing PLUS holds up to eight microtubes (Patent Pending)
- Powerful motor for INSTANT vortexing
- Continuous or "touch" operation
- Q-Drive™ dynamic balancing system
- Variable speed from 200 to 3400 rpm
- Wide variety of accessories
|Speed:||200 to 3400 rpm|
Touch or continuuous
|Operating Temp. Range:||+4 to +65°C|
|Dimensions:(w x d x h)|
5 x 6.3 x 6.7 in.
13 x 16 x 17 cm
8.4 lbs (3.8 kg)
|Electrical:||115V or 230V, 180W|
- 1.5mL SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes$12.95
- Bulk 200ul Yellow Pipette Tips$11.99
- No-Stick SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes$14.99
- Capless 2.0mL Microcentrifuge Tubes$11.25
- 1.7mL 80 Well Tube Rack$17.90
- 96 Well Microcentrifuge Tube Flipper Rack with Lid$37.20
- MultiMax Reload Pipette Tips$24.50
- MultiMax Barrier Pipette Tips$59.90
- Cooler Block for 1.5ml/2.0ml Microtubes$85.90