• 100mm TPP Tissue Culture Dishes • Sterile • Grip ring • 240 dishes/case
|Description:||PIPETTE, 10 ML, GRADUATED 1/10 ML, STERILE, |
PAPER-PLASTIC PACKAGING, SINGLE PACKED
|Qty / inner pack:||50|
• All plastic individual wrapping for enhanced sterility
• All pipets contain a premium material filter plug
• Bi-directional graduations are printed in bold easy-to-read black ink
• All serological pipets are manufactured to the ASTM Standard Specification for Serological Pipets E-934
• All serological pipets are supplied sterile (gamma irradiated)
• 10ml Serological Pipettes, Ind. Wrapped, Sterile, 200/case (hide)
• Sterile pipets: individually wrapped: Paper Plastic and bulk packed
• Tolerance of ±2% at full volume
• Color coding Rings on each pipet
• Each pipet lot is tested for sterility, accuracy and endotoxin level
• Calibrated “To Deliver/Blow Out”
• 5, 10, 25, and 50mL pipets have ascending and descending graduations
0.1µL - 10µL
- Extended length (45mm) reaches the bottom of microcentrifuge tubes without contaminating the pipettor shaft.
- Features graduation marks at 2ul, 5ul, and 10ul.
- Universal fit for ultra-micro pipettors.