8-Channel BioPette Plus Pipettes
- Send to friend
- Related products
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Ideal for all standard 96 well formats, the BioPette™ Plus Multichannel Pipettes stand up to the wear and tear of constant use while maintaining excellent accuracy and reproducibility. Four overlapping volume ranges are available to precisely meet liquid handling requirements from 1 μl to 300 μl.
The ergonomic handle fits comfortably in either the right or left hand and has a slightly recessed volume adjustment wheel with volume lock to prevent accidental change. Volume setting can also be accomplished by turning the push-button.
Comfortable Multi-directional Pipetting
The BioPette™ Plus Multichannel pipettes offer reduced pipetting forces. The manifold rotates 360º for comfortable pipetting in any direction. An individual piston suspension system allows even sealing of tips across all channels without rocking the pipette. The curved ejector design pushes the tips off in steps, thus requiring minimal force to operate. Each channel has an independent, precision piston assembly to ensure accuracy and reproducibility from one pipetting series to the next as well as between channels. Four volume ranges are available as both 8 and 12 channel models. Each large capacity multichannel pipette is individually tested and supplied with a certificate of quality and a calibration key. The BioPette™ Plus multichannel pipettes are fully autoclavable.
- Precision designed tip cones provide leak-proof tip fit
- Continuously adjustable volume selection with thumbwheel or push-button
- Curved ejector bar reduces ejection force
- Fully autoclavable
- Large Capacity Multichannel Pipette
- Biomek NX, FX and Multimek Tips$39.00
- Agar B$29.00
- ThermalSeal® Sealing Films for PCR$48.00
- Plain Microscope Slides$111.90
- Laser Tough-Tags® 1.50" x 0.50" (CLEAR ONLY)$60.00
- Grabbit High Temp Full Hand or Finger Mitt$12.70
- Mini DryBath MyBlock Mini$185.00
- MultiMax Reload Pipette Tips$24.50
- R2020 Roto-Mini™ Rotator - Mini Rotating Mixer for Common Laboratory Tubes$349.00