FastPette Pipette Controller P2000 by Labnet
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
- Works with serological pipettes from 1 ml to 100 ml
- High aspiration speed - 25 ml in 4 seconds
- Cordless work for up to 8 continuous hours
- Ergonomically designed
Lightweight user Designed - P2000 FastPette by Labnet
This revolutionary battery powered pipette controller works with glass and plastic pipettes in the 1 to 100 ml range. The FastPette™ was designed with the user in mind. It has a lightweight handle with smooth push-buttons and ergonomically located switches.
Adjustable Aspiration Speeds
The aspiration speed can be set to high or low to adjust for the volume of the pipette and viscosity of the liquid. The suction can also be adjusted by the amount of pressure applied to the trigger button. Dispensing can be carried out by gravity or supported by the pump, which empties the pipette with a blow out step. The FastPette™ is protected from the entrance of liquids by both a PTFE filter and a safety valve. To protect samples from cross contamination, both the filter and pipette holder are easily exchanged and autoclaved.
Thermal Protection Systems
When fully charged, the FastPette™ can be used continuously for over 2000 pipetting cycles. A low battery light indicates that the unit should be recharged. Should the charge run out while working with the pipette, simply attach the power supply and continue to use. The battery is protected against over charging by timing and thermal systems. The FastPette™ is supplied with the power supply/charger and PTFE filter.
- 8-Channel BioPette Plus Pipettes$449.00
- Labnet 6L Water Bath$680.00
- Labnet Vortex Mixer VX200$175.00
- Spectrafuge 24D Digital Microcentrifuge$1,799.90
- Cell Scrapers and Cell Lifters$75.00
- BioPette™ Plus Four Pack Starter Kit$572.00
- Mini Centrifuge w/ 8 Place Tube Rotor and 4 Place PCR Strip Tube Rotor$219.00