SmartDoc Gel Imaging System
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
- The SmartDoc System is ideal for quickly obtaining quality images of your gels for your records or analysis. Most gel imaging systems cost thousands of dollars as they include a high-resolution camera, color display, complicated control panel, computer and more. The SmartDoc system uses the camera and computer that we already have.. our smart phone.
- To use the SmartDoc, simply place the enclosure over your gel and transilluminator. Lay your smart phone or tablet on the non-slip, rubber pad, and align the camera lens over the filter. Raising and lowering the platform allows optimization of focus and image size. Filters are available for compatibility with multiple light sources and dyes.
- The blue light model includes high intensity LEDs to excite green dye. This eliminates the need for hazardous and DNA-damaging UV Light.
- Images can be previewed on the device's display before capturing the picture. Images are easily shared, printed or transferred via text, email, or cloud sharing apps. Gel analysis software, such as the freeware found at www.gelanalyzer.com, can be used to analyze the image.
- Filters available: Narrow Band Pass 535nm (for green dye) or Narrow Band Pass 590nm (for EtBr)
Serological Pipette Storage system$109.00
Cube Rack (interlocking)$31.95
Upright Freezer Drawer Rack for 2" Cardboard Boxes and 50mL Centrifuge Tubes (Capacity: 8 Boxes; 39 Tubes)$166.00
48 Well PCR Plates$28.90
Harvard Junior™ Balances$80.00
myBLOCK Digital Dry Bath$419.00
Cincinnati Surgical disposable scalpel, Size 21$11.80
Carousel for 6 pipettors$89.50
There have been no reviews for this product.