- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
Operation is simple: Squeeze the bulb to create a vacuum to draw up fluid. Push the control lever backward (upward) to aspirate liquid through a pipette, or push the lever forward (downward) to dispense the liquid. A press of the central bulb
on the unit blows-out any remaining fluid if necessary.
- Inline ergonomic design reduces stress with ease of handling and operation
- Conveniently accommodates either glass or plastic serological or volumetric pipettes ranging from 1 - 100 mL.
- Includes a replaceable .45μm hydrophobic filter to protect your samples and internal components
- Stay organized with two additional nose cones (green, white) for color identification
- Polypropylene nozzle and silicone pipette adapter is autoclavable
- 9 x 2.1 x 2.1 in (23 x 5.4 x 5.4 cm)
- 1 year warranty