1.5mL Rainbow SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes
- Send to friend
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Light Labs' SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes offer several features for benchtop work. Our SNAPLOCK Rainbow Microcentrifuge Tubes allow researchers to separate samples by color on their bench. The tubes have a click seal which insures closure during boiling and benchtop work. The larger cap makes for a bigger writing surface and ease of opening and closing. Researchers working with hundreds of microcentrifuge tubes every day love these tubes because they open easier than most tubes, yet stay closed during most applications. The SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge tubes are RNase/DNase/Pyrogen free and packaged 500 tubes/pack.
- 4-Channel Pocket Timer/Stopwatch$23.00
- Mini Vertical Rack for 3" Boxes (Capacity: 6 Boxes)$19.00
- 10mL Aspirator Pipettes, Wide Mouth$69.00
- FreeStyle Purple Nitrile Gloves$74.90
- Histosette II -- Biopsy Processing / Embedding Cassettes$205.65
- So-Low -85C Ultra Low Upright Freezer, 13 Cubic Foot$7,616.00
- Cincinnati Surgical disposable scalpel, Size 15$11.40
- Z366 Hermle Centrifuge Bundle$7,195.00
- Accuris Hot Start 2X Taq Master Mix, 1000 x 50p1 Reactions$523.50
There have been no reviews for this product.