.65mL SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes
- Send to friend
- Related products
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Light Labs' SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes offer several features for benchtop work. The tubes have a click seal which insures closure during boiling and benchtop work. The larger cap makes for a bigger writing surface and ease of opening and closing. Researchers working with hundreds of microcentrifuge tubes every day love these tubes because they open easier than most tubes, yet stay closed during most applications. The SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge tubes are RNase/DNase/Pyrogen free and packaged 1000 tubes/pack.
- 1.5mL SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes$12.95
- Bulk 200ul Yellow Pipette Tips$11.99
- No-Stick SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes$14.99
- Capless 2.0mL Microcentrifuge Tubes$11.25
- Wash Bottle, 500mL$5.50
- CellTreat 15mL Centrifuge Tubes$89.00
- MultiMax Reload Pipette Tips$24.50
- MultiMax Barrier Pipette Tips$59.90
- Cooler Block for 1.5ml/2.0ml Microtubes$85.90
There have been no reviews for this product.