.65mL SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes
- Send to friend
- Related products
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Light Labs' SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes offer several features for benchtop work. The tubes have a click seal which insures closure during boiling and benchtop work. The larger cap makes for a bigger writing surface and ease of opening and closing. Researchers working with hundreds of microcentrifuge tubes every day love these tubes because they open easier than most tubes, yet stay closed during most applications. The SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge tubes are RNase/DNase/Pyrogen free and packaged 1000 tubes/pack.
- SnapStrip PCR Tubes, Dome Cap$85.00
- 1.5mL SNAPLOCK Microcentrifuge Tubes, 500/pack$12.95
- Bulk 200ul Yellow Pipette Tips$11.99
- 1000ul Bulk Blue Pipette Tips$12.95
- MPS 1000 Mini Plate Spinner$559.90
- 1.2ml Microdilution Tubes in Strips of 8$25.90
- 8-Strip PCR Tubes, Attached Flat Caps, 126 strips/pack$89.00
There have been no reviews for this product.